Kelosound Oy grants a one (1) year, meaning twelve (12) months, guarantee to all its Products. The guarantee covers the product defects caused by the manufacturing or damages during transport. The errors and mistakes of the functionality in the Service can be fixed more quickly with the help of remote access.
The guarantee lapses if:
– the electronics and the components are opened and/or removed from the Product.
– one of the seal stickers or glues are broken or torn.
– the Product has been used against the warnings and/or against the instruction manual, and because of it, the Product breaks.
– the Product falls down or drops and breaks because of it.
– the Product has been used with another power supply than the one provided with the Product.
Kelosound Oy does not grant a guarantee for the mobile application, but is obliged to fix the possible errors and mistakes in functionality in the mobile application as soon as possible after they have been revealed. If encountering a problem in the mobile application, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The maintenance and service of the Kelosound Oy Products are always done by Kelosound Oy, a representative maintenance company of Kelosound Oy, or a cooperation partner of Kelosound Oy. In situations requiring maintenance, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com, or through the contact form.
During the guarantee
During the guarantee, Kelosound Oy is primarily obliged to maintenance or repair the product defects caused by the manufacturing, or to replace the Product or Product part with the defect with a new similar Product or Product part. More precise information about returning the Product at Kelosound Oy’s Webshop Terms section 15. Returns.
It is not possible in normal use over time for any defects to appear to the wood or the leg, which would be covered by the guarantee. The Customer has fourteen (14) days after receiving the Product to make a complaint or to inform about a Product defect in these parts of the Product.
After the guarantee
Kelosound Oy will provide, if requested, maintenance service after the guarantee. An offer of any maintenance, repair or installation tasks performed after the guarantee will be made upon request, and charged from the Customer, case by case.
Remote maintenance and updates
The remote maintenance will be provided if needed, and with the permission of the Customer. When the Customer gives the permission for the remote maintenance, it is possible for Kelosound Oy to repair the Product remotely via Internet access.
The updates will be done automatically to the Service via Internet access. In order to download and install the updates, the Product needs to be switched on and connected to the Wi-Fi in the online mode. The updates do not require other tasks from the Customer.
13. Limitations of liability
The content of the Service has been created by using several different sources. Kelosound Oy will try to produce as liable, inclusive, and up-to-date content as possible. Nevertheless, Kelosound Oy will not guarantee the authenticity, validity, fidelity or extent of the information or other materials in the Service. Kelosound Oy is also not responsible for any false, insufficient, or ambiguous information used by the Customer and the possible harm it may cause. The information, instructions or advice in the Service are not meant to be legally or otherwise binding.
The Customer will use the Service discretionarily and with his/her own responsibility. Kelosound Oy is not be responsible for any actions of the employees or otherwise authorised persons of the Customer.
Neither party of this Contract will be responsible for any indirect or implicit harm or damage caused to the other party. The limitation of liability does not apply to any damage or harm, which has been caused intentionally, or with an aggravated carelessness, nor any damage or harm which has occured, when the Customer has granted the right(s) to use the Service to a third party.
The all-encompassing responsibility of Kelosound Oy has been limited to the amount of six (6) months of payments made by the Customer prior the the harm or damage (excluding tax).
14. The use of personal data
15. Other terms
Both Kelosound Oy and the Customer commit to keep the given trade secrets and other understandably confidential information and materials of the other party secret.
Kelosound Oy reserves the right to use the Business Customer’s company name and logo as a reference, unless the Customer has specifically forbidden it. We will use Consumer Customers as a reference only by asking permission first from the Customer.
Kelosound Oy reserves the right to change these Product Terms at any time. All changes to these Product Terms are published in Kelosound Oy’s webshop. The changes shall enter into force when the Customer has accepted the Product Terms (when making a new purchase or when surfing on the webshop), and in any event after thirty (30) days of their publication. Kelosound Oy recommends that the Customer should visit the webshop regularly to gain information on any changes to these Product Terms.
In the event a competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal rules that any section or term of these Product Terms is fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of such section or term and all other sections and terms of these Product Terms shall remain valid and enforceable to the largest extent allowed by applicable mandatory legislation. All sections or terms that are held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be replaced by similar valid and enforceable sections and terms.
18. Applicable law and dispute resolution
All disputes arising out of or relating to these Product Terms, the webshop, or purchases made in the webshop shall be primarily settled by negotiations with Kelosound Oy’s Customer Service, and finally by a competent court as determined by applicable mandatory legislation. In the event of disputes, the matter will be settled in the district court of Helsinki, Finland.
Even if some part of this Contract would be stated as invalid, illegal or as invalid for claim, it will not affect the other parts of this Contract, which will stand.
19. EU Declaration of Conformity
The Products have been type-examined in accordance with standards EN55032, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-11 and IEC 62368-1:2014 for radio and electronic machines. Information on the declaration of conformity is available from the links below.
EU Declaration of Conformity PDF
EU-försäkran om överensstämmelse PDF
20. Operating Manual
The operating manual for the Products is available from the links below.
(Linkitetään jokainen omaan pdf:äänsä)
KELOSOUND® Käyttöohje PDF
KELOSOUND® Operating Manual PDF
KELOSOUND® Brunsanvisning PDF
The operating manual for the mobile application can be found from the mobile application in the future.
21. Care instructions and warnings
Our goal at Kelosound Oy is to make our Products durable. When the Products are attended right, they will function and last for a very long time. Therefore, follow these care instructions and warnings.
Kelosound Oy manufactures two different Product Categories: the KELOSOUND® Products and the SAUNASOUND® Products. Below are the safety warnings for both Product Categories.
Warnings of the KELOSOUND® Products:
– Please do not expose Your KELOSOUND® Product to fire or heat. Do not place Your KELOSOUND® Product in front of a fireplace or radiators.
– Do not expose Your KELOSOUND® Product to moisture or water. Do not place your KELOSOUND® Product to a bathroom or to any wet room. Do not place any items containing water on top of the KELOSOUND® Product.
– Do not place any items on top of Your KELOSOUND® Product. Because of the vibration of the wood, the items may fall.
– Long-term listening of the KELOSOUND® Product with the highest volume is not recommended, because the KELOSOUND® Product is capable of playing the sound with the power of over 85 decibels, and it may weaken or damage the hearing. Also when pressing Your ear against the KELOSOUND® Product, it is not recommendable to play the sound with high volume.
– The KELOSOUND® Product is only meant to be used in an inside space. The usage of the KELOSOUND® Product outside is forbidden. Do not place Your KELOSOUND® Product to the balcony or terrace. The KELOSOUND® Product can not endure the outside moisture and the changes of the weather.
Because the KELOSOUND® Products are made of dry wood, it is possible that the sound and resonance of the wood changes a little in a humid or dry climate. Take care of Your KELOSOUND® Product, and do not place it in a humid place or direct sunlight.
– Keep the KELOSOUND® Product away and clean from dust or sand, in order for the electronics to function properly.
– Do not knock down or drop the KELOSOUND® Product. We will not guarantee the operability afterwards, nor will the guarantee of the KELOSOUND® Product cover the break down of the KELOSOUND® Product after falling.
– Do not open or remove the electronics from the KELOSOUND® Product, or else the guarantee will lapse, and We will not guarantee the functionality of the KELOSOUND® Product afterwards.
– The maintenance of the KELOSOUND® Product can only be done by Kelosound Oy, or according to the instructions given by Kelosound Oy.
– Do not cling or hang on to the KELOSOUND® Product or climb or sit on top of it.
– The KELOSOUND® Product is only allowed to be used with the power supply provided with it.
– Do not block the air holes of the KELOSOUND® Product, let the air flow freely to the KELOSOUND® Product and around it.
– The KELOSOUND® Product is only allowed to be used in an upright position.
Warnings of the SAUNASOUND® Products:
– The installation of the SAUNASOUND® sound system can only be done by Kelosound Oy or a representative technician of Kelosound Oy. Do not uninstall the equipment after the installment. We will not guarantee the functionality of the system if done so.
– Do not open or remove the electronics from the SAUNASOUND® Product, or else the guarantee will lapse, and We will not guarantee the functionality of the SAUNASOUND® Product afterwards.
– Do not exposure the SAUNASOUND® control unit to water, moisture, cold or heat. The control unit will not be installed inside a sauna, bathroom, wet room, or to an outside space. The installation will always be done outside the sauna and bathrooms to a dry inside space or technical room.
– Long-term listening of the SAUNASOUND® Product with the highest volume is not recommended, because the SAUNASOUND® Product is capable of playing the sound with the power of over 85 decibels, and it may weaken or damage the hearing.
– The SAUNASOUND® Product is only allowed to be used with the power supply provided with it.
– Do not block the air holes of the SAUNASOUND® control unit, let the air flow freely to the control unit and around it.
– The maintenance of the SAUNASOUND® Product can only be done by Kelosound Oy, or according to the instructions given by Kelosound Oy.
Care information on materials
Kelosound Oy’s Products are made to withstand time and to stay beautiful. The wood parts are already hundreds of years old, and if kept well, it will stay the same and withstand time. By following the Product’s care instructions, You will enable Your Product to remain beautiful for as long as possible.
Care instructions for the electronics
You are not allowed to remove the electronics from the Product or to maintenance it by Yourself. If there is dust in the air holes, it can be removed with a dry cloth. The maintenance of the product can only be done by Kelosound Oy, or according to the instructions given by Kelosound Oy.
If the system overheats for some reason, the fanning systems inside will be activated, and sound/electricity will be cut off. Wait for the system to cool down. If the heating happens for a clear reason, try to avoid a situation that overheats the system.
If problems appear with the electronics, or if overheating happens often please contact Kelosound Oy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care instructions for the kelo wood
Keep Your KELOSOUND® Product in room temperature. Do not expose it to heat or moisture. Do not clean the wood with water or scrub it, as it may harm the delicate surface of the wood. Any sharp item can damage the surface of the wood. The wooden details on our KELOSOUND® Products need no constant care or cleaning in order to stay beautiful and in good condition for as long as possible. You may carefully use a dry cloth to take off the dust from the top of the wood.
Care instructions for the leg parts
The leg has been manufactured of a durable steel. If the leg is hit, it might cause cracks and peeling in the paint surface. If the leg gets dirty, it can be cleaned with a wet cloth.